Beta Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beta Clan Forums

Welcome to the Beta Clan Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which is the best class?

Go down 
4 posters

Which is the best class?
Fighter
Which is the best class? Vote_lcap67%Which is the best class? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Cleric
Which is the best class? Vote_lcap17%Which is the best class? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Archer
Which is the best class? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best class? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mage
Which is the best class? Vote_lcap16%Which is the best class? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

Which is the best class? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best class?   Which is the best class? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:11 am

Since many people have their views about the different classes, I just wanted to know what you think the best class out of all four classes are?

I personally think that figters are the best class. I mean, they have high def, high health, and high attack. They're basically the splitting image of survival. Yes they have low magic defence, but they have huge health to back it up. Anyways, the only people in PvP KQ who win are really just fighters. Also, most solo KQs were done by fighters. If you're any other class, than you really don't stand a chance.

This is just my opinion, so share your's! ^^
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class?   Which is the best class? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:25 am

I'm saying fighter too. They can have two different builds mostly. Either a DD or a tank. Tanks basically are a necessity to any party and DD's can be a big help if mages aren't present. They have mucho hp and damage at the same time. I dunno, just something about em xP
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class?   Which is the best class? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 am

Guys, post. >.>
Back to top Go down
MartiniTime
Beta member
Beta member
MartiniTime

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class?   Which is the best class? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:33 pm

well i choosed fighter.. couse i like it the most.. but i think there isnt a best class becouse every class have its own + and -
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class?   Which is the best class? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:14 am

MartiniTime wrote:
well i choosed fighter.. couse i like it the most.. but i think there isnt a best class becouse every class have its own + and -

Actually the classes are really unbalanced right now. xD Thats why I made this thread.

You'll soon learn when you level up and join PvP KQ. Razz
Back to top Go down
iOwnageZ
Beta member
Beta member

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class?   Which is the best class? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:55 am

I'll be a mage or a cleric.. cleric is only if we got no clerics in wars and training is only for AOE.. I'm awesome at them Very Happy grr about a year ago I got jailed on my lv52 cleric. Quit since then Smile Soo, clan's gonna be made in teva??

O_OInsomniac wrote:
MartiniTime wrote:

Actually the classes are really unbalanced right now. xD Thats why I made this thread.

You'll soon learn when you level up and join PvP KQ. Razz

HAHAHAHAH PVP KQ. I remember going on it as a lv42 mage :\ I was the ONLY mage in it, even with my lv40 +9 chest armor and staff I sucked D: Everyone goes after you >.< hehe but I loved purging it annoyed some guy that had a t3 vit o.0 This was before you could wear all the armor at lv8 20 30 40 n etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class?   Which is the best class? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the best class?
Page 1 of 1