Beta Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beta Clan Forums

Welcome to the Beta Clan Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion   how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 pm

its liek this

onomatopia- on

Anonymous- my

discusion- son

u have to have all three words per post andeveryword must only haev 1 word
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion   how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Mat

Moon

Diss
LMAO!?
Back to top Go down
Musasabi
Beta Elite
Beta Elite
Musasabi

PostSubject: Re: how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion   how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Lol, wtf I found Nam in the first 2 words.. o.O

Oh and sun in discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://isya-legends.myminicity.com/ind/
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion   how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 am

lol you will nevre guess the words i found

i found

onomatopia

anonymous

discussion

lol
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion   how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 am

Zarock wrote:
lol you will nevre guess the words i found

i found

onomatopia

anonymous

discussion

lol

:O GOOD JORB! *claps*

If we can spell it any way we want, then I found:

Mono

Noun

Cus (Think that's a word o.o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion   how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many words can you make out of Onomatopia and Anonymous and Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beta Clan Forums :: Off Topic Section :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: