Beta Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beta Clan Forums

Welcome to the Beta Clan Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?

Go down 
+6
Musasabi
Zarock
Karin
DarkHeart
Keii
Stinkyhut
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Keii
Admin
Keii

The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 am

One of my friends told me the 60's wereeasy to level through. But I wouldn't know xP
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:43 am

:O Lol doesn't seem like it if spider KQ only gives you 40k exp. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Hehe, you get a lot of high return quests.

Int he 6xs you get:

King mushroom spores = 840k exp a turn in (repeat for 62/63)
You get the Golden bat quest = 6mil turn in (non repeat)
and you get repeats every level, except for 67 and 69, so it's really simple to level up.
Back to top Go down
MartiniTime
Beta member
Beta member
MartiniTime

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:14 pm

im kinda stuck.. idk if cleric was such a good idea.. Sad i know .. healing while killing is cool and u can level faster.. but idk if cleric is my kind of game type.. any suggestions what to choose or stay with cleric??? 0.o
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Well, I've chosen mostly all clerics for my mains, and I get uber sick of them haha.
Recently I've been choosing fighters cause I, personally, like to tank.
(Which is why my highest cleric is a clank x3)
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:03 pm

listen i kow im like 8X now but im telling you clerc gets better after lvl 70 XD and plus fighters are awsome tanks but the most fun is archer i knw from exprince
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:50 pm

I've been all classes and I like fighter best, although I'm best at being cleric. xD
Back to top Go down
Karin
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Karin

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Fun is more important than being good/having a better class :3
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:29 am

Zarock wrote:
listen i kow im like 8X now but im telling you clerc gets better after lvl 70 XD and plus fighters are awsome tanks but the most fun is archer i knw from exprince

Yeah, kiting is basically the best thing in the world. xD

Keii wrote:
I've been all classes and I like fighter best, although I'm best at being cleric. xD

Yeah, whenever I play one of my alts and see a nooby cleric, I feel bad for not playing my cleric. xD

So, when we gonna start the guild?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:48 am

You know, I used to think Kiting was the best thing ever, but I've come to realize, it actually isn't. I mean, in most cases unless you use speed scrolls you take a lot of damage, hence needing more hp/sp stones, and that costs you, so do speed scrolls. So either way you need to spend a lot of money on it, and you don't get many drops, unless you have a party member with you, and you're using Seq allo.

I find you get better exp/drop rate/income off of a Cleric and a mage duoing, or a fighter and a mage Duoing, Because both put out AoE attacks, while only one gets damaged, and you get ALL of the drops. Personally I find mages are better DD's

Either way XD I'm more of a cleric/fighter person I think.
Back to top Go down
G2Wolf
Beta member
Beta member
G2Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:12 am

Namrorrim wrote:
You know, I used to think Kiting was the best thing ever, but I've come to realize, it actually isn't. I mean, in most cases unless you use speed scrolls you take a lot of damage, hence needing more hp/sp stones, and that costs you, so do speed scrolls. So either way you need to spend a lot of money on it, and you don't get many drops, unless you have a party member with you, and you're using Seq allo.

I find you get better exp/drop rate/income off of a Cleric and a mage duoing, or a fighter and a mage Duoing, Because both put out AoE attacks, while only one gets damaged, and you get ALL of the drops. Personally I find mages are better DD's

A fighter and a mage sounds like fail, because if the mage pulls aggro he's dead.

From personal experience, cleric + mage = godly. Even though I'm a squishy mage, I just tank and AOE everything while the cleric spams heals constantly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://beta.forumotion.net/

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 am

In all honesty, the best bet is a full party.

An archer for the DoT's And a mage for the AoE a cleric, and two fighters. Most likely the best formation you can find.

The fighters can manage aggro with Mocks, and the cleric only has to concentrate on them, IF by chance the DD's pull aggro, the cleric can heal them.

Alternatively, you can swap out a Fighter for Another cleric, and that can work too.

But that's just my opinion, It probably doesn't work for some people.
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:17 am

Namrorrim wrote:

Okay, here's the solution to your problem of getting drops:

Find a circular area where monsters appear constantly, say PoA? That way, if a monster dies and drops drops, than you'll just come around that same area and pick them up. Razz

But anyways, kiting alone is a really bad thing to do. Much more harder than kiting with a cleric on hand. Razz

And can someone please tell me when we're gonna start the guild? xD

G2Wolf wrote:
A fighter and a mage sounds like fail, because if the mage pulls aggro he's dead.

From personal experience, cleric + mage = godly. Even though I'm a squishy mage, I just tank and AOE everything while the cleric spams heals constantly Very Happy

Basically the only way a mage can tank is if: He has t3 scrolls on, is full END with END equip, or just happenes to have +9s on. If a mage doesn't have one of these, then he's basically useless as a tank. xD
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 am

IMO, any class can tank. You just have to mak sure you have the right stuff to do so.

Mage would need a cleric and higher tier scrolls, Archers would most likel need the same thing, Fighters would either need high end to tank without a cleric although I've been a DD tank in Slime with no cleric and we won. (3 people ftw!) And Clerics can just heal themselves obviously.

It probably depends on how well the party works together though. Because you can have a mage and cleric, like g2 said, but fail even if the mage is Full End, Full End Equips, and high tier scrolls if the cleric sucks at healing.

So like Karin said, just pick ones you have fun playing. And hopefully fin some good party members who know wtf theyre doing xD
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:58 am

Keii wrote:
IMO, any class can tank. You just have to mak sure you have the right stuff to do so.

Mage would need a cleric and higher tier scrolls, Archers would most likel need the same thing, Fighters would either need high end to tank without a cleric although I've been a DD tank in Slime with no cleric and we won. (3 people ftw!) And Clerics can just heal themselves obviously.

It probably depends on how well the party works together though. Because you can have a mage and cleric, like g2 said, but fail even if the mage is Full End, Full End Equips, and high tier scrolls if the cleric sucks at healing.

So like Karin said, just pick ones you have fun playing. And hopefully fin some good party members who know wtf theyre doing xD

Lol I never said that mages couldn't tank, I just said that they basically need t3 scrolls and +9 equips to do it, when fighters can go out there naked and still tank.

Just wanted to clear that out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 am

My one friend was tanking mobs of bats at MT level like 15 full end naked. It was amazing o.o;
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 am

Keii wrote:
My one friend was tanking mobs of bats at MT level like 15 full end naked. It was amazing o.o;

I forgot to mention SC extenders. xD
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 am

He had no SC!
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 am

Shure. xD jk.

Well then he probably had +9s. Razz
Back to top Go down
G2Wolf
Beta member
Beta member
G2Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 am

O_OInsomniac wrote:

G2Wolf wrote:

Basically the only way a mage can tank is if: He has t3 scrolls on, is full END with END equip, or just happenes to have +9s on. If a mage doesn't have one of these, then he's basically useless as a tank. xD

I'm actually full int with npc gear and t1 scrolls on. I just have an amazing cleric as my partner :3
Back to top Go down
https://beta.forumotion.net/
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 am

Lol well what I really was getting at was a big mob, like 10 monsters or so.
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 am

O_OInsomniac wrote:
Shure. xD jk.

Well then he probably had +9s. :P

Nope just had me as a cleric ;D
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:24 am

Well then he was pulling small mobs? o.o

There's always a reason for something. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:25 am

Noo it's howhe got his nickname: Ubertanker. x3
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 am

So if I make a super squishy mage with the name "Tank" I'll have really high def? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?   The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beta Clan, Fiesta Style?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next