Beta Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beta Clan Forums

Welcome to the Beta Clan Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Offtopic Section!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keii
Admin
Keii

Offtopic Section! Empty
PostSubject: Offtopic Section!   Offtopic Section! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:30 pm

The other sections were getting a little too spammy for our *coughstinkcough* liking. Razz

This section should be filled with non-beta related topics. Forums games are welcome ^^
Back to top Go down

Offtopic Section! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Section!   Offtopic Section! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:22 am

I apologize, to all of you for cleaning the forums.

I Asked for Mod to keep the forum running smoothly, and when I started doing small clean ups I was told that this was good by certain higher ups.
If I've done something wrong, I wholeheartedly apologize, but I think this forum needed a clean up like this.

We can always re-post all that spam. it just doesn't need to be cluttering up other topics DX

Once again, I'm sorry ._.

Nam.
Back to top Go down

Offtopic Section! Empty
PostSubject: Game threads.   Offtopic Section! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:49 am

These are just there to have fun, so don't consider them part of your post count. I plan on deleting them a week after completion, Of course I plan on saving the threads on my computer, so if we ever want to know what happened we can -^^-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offtopic Section! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offtopic Section!   Offtopic Section! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offtopic Section!
Page 1 of 1