Beta Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beta Clan Forums

Welcome to the Beta Clan Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll for G2 :3

Go down 
+3
O_OInsomniac
Zarock
DarkHeart
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Keep G2WOLF?
Make G2 normal member?
Poll for G2 :3 Vote_lcap29%Poll for G2 :3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Let G2 keep his admin power?
Poll for G2 :3 Vote_lcap29%Poll for G2 :3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Ban G2 for abusing his powers?
Poll for G2 :3 Vote_lcap42%Poll for G2 :3 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant
DarkHeart

Poll for G2 :3 Empty
PostSubject: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 am

^.^ This is a poll just for the lil guy we all love.....
Nope more like Hate...^.^ G....2...=.=

So pick
TO KEEP
OR MAKE HIM LOOSE HIS ADMIN POWERS! D:<

Everyone i talked to agree he abuses his powers
And all he did was come banned and left
All he does is act like a lil cunt!

And this doesnt have to be official
Just wanted to show if we want
him to keep abusing his lil
powers =.=

*Baning for his power abusing means removing his power too...

More info...
People i talked to think as well G2 is only a admin bc he is \"with\" Keii
And we think thats favoring in a way keiis abused her power by letting G2
be a admin jusut because hes her bf or w/e -.-
And also everyone i talked to likes Stinky besides the fact hes not so active in forums
but in game he is hes on WS alot not sure about fiesta tho...
But as Zarock said...G2 banned him for no good reason and then tried saying
we were cussing him out for no reason and thats why he banned him
and YEH I TOLD HIM OFF and he banned me having a sweet msg
\"come back when you took anger mangement classes\"
=_=
And so far no one said let him stay admin ;3
So heh~
hehehe ;3
Fufufufu
Kukukuku
MWUHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAAAHAH >=D

Anti-G2 Twisted Evil

Last edited by DarkHeart on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am

BAN him he banned me for no reason then un banned me i even made an extra accoutn and then he laughed at me ban him now now now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:01 am

DAMN THAT WAS FAST XD
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:02 am

to banns cmon people post b4 he banns me again i wont takes it
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:03 am

Yeah all he did was abuse his powers!
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:05 am

cmon pork chop chop chop porky pork chop lets go ban himss plzzz or make a regular memebr but i prefer banned
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:10 am

Lol G2 can be pretty serious at times and be sort of a Grinch. =\

But if he is abusing his Super-Secret-Admin Powers, then he should become a regular member. Not banned since he's ben here even before CB even started for Pro Pow. (I think)

G2, being an admin is serious business, and you can't use it anyway you want it. You must always give a reason for banning someone and closing a thread. Don't be like the CLs on OS forums. (jk xD)
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:11 am

but he ban me for no reason he said zarock dotn let me ban you and all i said was hi HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:16 am

Well mabey he has a grudge on you. But that's definately not the reason why he shuold ban you. This is why I don't really like the idea of private forums since Dark said that Keii only made G2 an admin since they're together. That's fine and all, but if G2's abusing his powers, then Keii shouldn't be held back to remove is adminship. =\
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:17 am

who said keep his powers i bet it was karin or g2himself
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:21 am

KarBear voted normal
Inso put keep i bet =.=
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 am

First off. This thread disgusts me. You don't make hate threads like this. It's just mean.

Second off. Don't make athread when you have NO IDEA what you're talkig about. Stinky, G2, Me and our old friend aced were going to make Beta because we were all in Project Powder closed beta together and we were pretty close friends. Eventually aced decided to continue her own crew which left me, stinky, and g2. G2 most definitely did not gain his "admin powers" because of me. We were friends way before. Besides, we aren't anything more than friends now. G2 stays as an admin because this isn't a decision you all get to make. He's one of the original people who basically came up with the idea for a crew.

Lastly. G2 can do whatever he wants with his admin powers. In case you haven't noticed Zar wasn't banned. It was temporary and it was just to show him to show respect. I've known g2 for awhile and he gives respect where respect is deserved. So back off.
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 am

DarkHeart wrote:
KarBear voted normal
Inso put keep i bet =.=

I didn't say keep I said normal. If you really want to find out next time make the polls public. >.>

Keii wrote:
First off. This thread disgusts me. You don't make hate threads like this. It's just mean.

Second off. Don't make athread when you have NO IDEA what you're talkig about. Stinky, G2, Me and our old friend aced were going to make Beta because we were all in Project Powder closed beta together and we were pretty close friends. Eventually aced decided to continue her own crew which left me, stinky, and g2. G2 most definitely did not gain his "admin powers" because of me. We were friends way before. Besides, we aren't anything more than friends now. G2 stays as an admin because this isn't a decision you all get to make. He's one of the original people who basically came up with the idea for a crew.

Lastly. G2 can do whatever he wants with his admin powers. In case you haven't noticed Zar wasn't banned. It was temporary and it was just to show him to show respect. I've known g2 for awhile and he gives respect where respect is deserved. So back off.

Oh, sorry Keii for getting it all wrong. Just thought this since G2 hasn't really treated me or other people nicely before. Razz

And I was never going against G2 anyway. ^^

Last edited by O_OInsomniac on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:25 am

uhm ya uh he did ban me for no reason i said hi then he bans me un bans me and then threatens to banned me when ive done nothing to him and e didnt say we decided we said thinks *keii looks really mad so guys lets just not post here anymore Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:27 am

Keii wrote:

You know what...;3
Im quiting ^^
And making a new one...
WITH NO FUCKING FAVOR Smile
Only fairness and worthy ness <3
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 am

What favor!? I treat every person the same. I've known G2 longer therefore I know him better. Is that favoring someone now-a-days?
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:30 am

Yeah dude calm down. You've hardly known G2. So what, G2 left a bad impression, but that doesn't mean he will constanly do it. =\
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 am

Quote :
Oh, sorry Keii for getting it all wrong. Just thought this since G2 hasn't really treated me or other people nicely before. Razz

And I was never going against G2 anyway. ^^

i kinda was against im sorry keii but he just doesnt liek me for some reason he just threatens to ban me thast why i dont hang around him and shouldnt use his power to demand power like that there are other approches other than threts and banishment and he should say srries to i know hes your freind but all the choices he makes arent the best way to handle things
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:34 am

O_OInsomniac wrote:
Yeah dude calm down. You've hardly known G2. So what, G2 left a bad impression, but that doesn't mean he will constanly do it. =\

Omg you know....I wanted to tell you off since i first saw you ;3
Your a annoying noob who doesnt know shit just bc you saw
HALF THE CONVO
doesnt mean you know shit you gay stupid ass cunt ;3
And seriously....GET A REAL AVA
O-O <---yes thats not a face its a stupid fagget much?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Keii
Admin
Keii

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:35 am

Just so you know, DH, you're the newer one around here. Inso's been with us basically since propow and then blackshot.
Back to top Go down
Zarock
Beta Elite Poster
Beta Elite Poster
Zarock

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:37 am

people calm down apprently we need to lock this keii lock it b4 it gets outa hand

and by the record im not doing anything to wolfpositive or negitive till he apologizes for just temporarly banning me and i haev to get a reason why he banned me
Back to top Go down
O_OInsomniac
Beta Sergant
Beta Sergant

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:37 am

DarkHeart wrote:
O_OInsomniac wrote:

HALF THE CONVO
Smile

You're right, mabey I should get off here.
Back to top Go down
G2Wolf
Beta member
Beta member
G2Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 am

Hmm, I just realized I've never seen this thread before tbh. Dunno how I managed to miss this.

I'm only posting just to clarify some shit in here, irregardless of if that person has left or not.

DarkHeart wrote:

*Baning for his power abusing means removing his power too...

More info...
People i talked to think as well G2 is only a admin bc he is \"with\" Keii
And we think thats favoring in a way keiis abused her power by letting G2
be a admin jusut because hes her bf or w/e -.-

Let's get some facts straight. If it wasn't for me, this clan wouldn't exist. At all.
This clan was MY idea, that I told stinky, and stinky actually started it.

Basically, I've been co-leader/admin since the beginning.

Second, I don't have admin because of Keii. It's actually the other way around. She pretty much got co-leader/admin in the beginning because she was with me.

Zarock wrote:
BAN him he banned me for no reason then un banned me i even made an extra accoutn and then he laughed at me ban him now now now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz
I laughed because you took the time to make a new account for a ban I told you ahead of time was going to last <5 minutes. Also, the ban occurred because you doubted that I would actually ban someone.

I banned Darkheart because I don't tolerate massive amounts of flaming that have more swear words than non and contains no relevant content. If you're going to flame me, try to make it more than just "you stupid cunt asshole".

DarkHeart wrote:

You know what...;3
Im quiting ^^
Good riddance. I'm glad. I really don't have the time or patience to deal with such an arrogant fuck like you.

DarkHeart wrote:

HALF THE CONVO
Smile
And you wondered why I banned you the first time? Seriously?

----

Now, since I've actually seen this thread and responded, I'm going to unlock this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://beta.forumotion.net/
MartiniTime
Beta member
Beta member
MartiniTime

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm

darkheart leave... not gonna miss ya... you really though that this topic would really ban G2?? its just a whinny topic
Back to top Go down
Stinkyhut
Admin
Stinkyhut

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 am

All settled.

G2 Isn't going anywhere, He's with us.

[LOCKED]
Back to top Go down
https://beta.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for G2 :3   Poll for G2 :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll for G2 :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum